Re: font-differences

2009/1/23 Wouter Bolsterlee <wbolster gnome org>:
> You're missing fonts it seems. Try installing the msttcorefonts, and please
> check whether the file contains embedded fonts by looking at the second tab
> of the Document Properties dialog (from the File menu).

Thats what i thought, but i cannot figure out which fonts to install.
What i already have installed is:
media-fonts/corefonts
     Available versions:  1-r2 1-r4 {X}
     Installed versions:  1-r4(21:44:10 21.01.2009)(X)
     Homepage:            http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/

The file-properties show nothing about any fonts.

I downgraded evince to 2.22.2 and the issue remains, so it must be
something about the fonts.

Installing the liberation-fonts also did not change anything.

Sascha