[+gnome] Re: selecting pages in evince

Hi Wouter
Thanks for the swift reply. I am aware of these features in the print dialogue. However if the desired pages are rather scattered throughout the document this can get very messy in the 'print range' box. The other idea was simpler and more accessible. It seems a pity to have lost functionality. I do appreciate it's limited usefulness, though I find my self wishing I had it quite often.
Kind Regards
Paul