Open djvu file under windows

Dear EVINCE team,

I was looking for an alternative to the reader uPDF / SumatraPDF that I use under windows and I found EVINCE. Your program is useful because it allows you to select the text in PDF, unlike the others.
There are some problems rendering images when the zoom is low.

I am writing because I found that your program can also read DjVu files.

2 things should be corrected about the Windows version:
http://download.gnome.org/binaries/win32/evince/2.28/evince-2.28.0.msi

1) The DjVu files are already supported without DjVuLibre backend.I suggest to indicate an "already included in the Win32 version" on page http://live.gnome.org/Evince/SupportedDocumentFormats

2) To open DjVu files I had to correct the file
djvudocument.evince-backend
changing the line from
MimeType = image/vnd.djvu
MimeType = application/octet-stream; image/vnd.djvu

One last thing. I know that you have already said in a mailing list, but if it is possible to re-think the chm file support. EVINCE pass from vector file viewer to an ebook reader killer appliication.

---