Re: toolbar shortcut question

2008-02-20 klockan 09:56 skrev qaz:
> I just wanted to ask the developers of the excellent document viewer
> Evince,
> why did you remove the shortcut for Show/Hide toolbar(the Ctrl+Shift+T) in
> the recent versions? I was using Debian Etch with Gnome 2.14, but I was
> forced
> to move to the testing distribution which comes with Gnome 2.20 and Evince
> 2.20.2.
> I was really used to the toolbar shortcut and now the toolbar removal is
> two mouse
> clicks away...

You can (temporarily) enable editable keyboard shortcuts using the
Appearance Preferences. Hover your mouse over the menu item, then press
Ctrl-Shift-T. Quit Evince and disable the editable keyboard shortcuts again.
The next time you use Evince the keyboard shortcut will work as expected.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

she called out a warning :: don't ever let life pass you by       -- incubus