Spell checking with Epiphany/WebKitGtk?

Hi all,

I've been searching for this but couldn't find a conclusive answer.

Does Epiphany 3.0 support spell checking? I can't seem to get it working at all. Simply highlighting incorrect words would be enough.

Bug 637021 mentions adding spell checking to the preferences dialog, but does that mean it's supposed to be working already with no available preferences?

(btw, I'm in love with Epiphany 3. Fantastic work guys and gals. :)

Thanks,
Mark