Popup in full-screen fine tuning

Hi!

 I am new to the list and linux, so be patient and excuse me in advance.

 I was really angry with eog toolbar in full screen, disappearing in 5
seconds. It is too long for modern quick life. I guess there are many
people how would like to have  this time much smaller. I found out
that it is simple as changing in src/eog-window.c line

 #define EOG_WINDOW_FULLSCREEN_TIMEOUT 5 * 1000

#define EOG_WINDOW_FULLSCREEN_TIMEOUT 500

and it is really nice on my Debian 6 and core i5. So if there is no
reasons to have it 5 sec in GNOME3 why not to have it 0.5 sec (or at
least 1sec)? How this change could be included to the main source
tree?

WBR,
Kosty