Re: Random image patch

Hi,

Eye of GNOME is a great program. But it had one little annoyance for me: no random image button! I've decided to write my very first patch ever. :)
[..]
I hope you don't mind me posting in this manner and that my patch can be integrated into Eye of GNOME. :)

Probably the developers wouldn't take this patch in the main EOG because they're trying to keep the interface simple and not cluttered. However you could write an EOG plugin for this. In that case, even if they don't accept it, you could keep it using it for yourself and distribute it to others if you want. I can't say if they would accept their plugin in the EOG plugin repository, an EOG developer would have to answer that.

emmanuel