Re: When a photographer uses eog -- some observations

Am Samstag, den 12.07.2008, 00:24 +0200 schrieb DigiSus:
> Hello everybody
Hi Marcus,

> As there was zero response to my email some days ago, which I spent some
> time putting together, I just want to ask why: Should I better file
> bugs/feature requests or not put all in one email or you did not like
> the style or only developer-discussions on this list or ...?
>
> I did not expect somebody to discuss each and every point, but I thought
> to get some reaction. As I am interested to help making eog better, if
> only from a user perspective, it would help to know why my email was
> obviously in vain.

Rest assured that your mail was not in vain. We won't ignore it.
Let's say you just "picked the wrong week" to send it in. ;-)
Both Claudio and Lucas were off to GUADEC this week while I was busy
with university. So please bear with us and give us a little bit more
time to evaluate your points.

Bye,
Felix Riemann