Re: SCALE

Hi Sri,

I had reached out to Paul a few months ago but never heard anything back, the folks that have represented openSUSE at SCALE the last few years had generously offered to represent GNOME as well. I'm sure they would be interested in some additional help if anyone else is available.

As you mentioned, we haven't selected the speakers for our UpSCALE talks if anyone is interested in giving a GNOME themed one.

Gareth