Re: GNOME Donations only through PayPal?

On Wed, February 15, 2012 12:44 pm, Emily Gonyer wrote:
Hi there, I just donated to the Friends of GNOME Campaign and was
dissapointed to have to make a PayPal account. Is there a way we could
allow donations through Google Checkout or at least as a guest via paypal,
rather than forcing everyone to have have an actual paypal account? I
deleted mine a while ago in response to the wikileaks fiasco, and would
have much rather not had to use PayPal at all, and I suspect I am not
alone.

Just a thought!

A great thought too! And one that's my fault - it's been on my to do list
to get google checkout sorted (and Stormy did all of the hard work when
she was Executive Director). I will bump it up priority-wise and look at
it in the next day or two :)

karen

Emily

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted. - Albert Einstein