Re: made some release notes 'splash' changes

<quote who="Luis Villa">

I really strongly recommend using something other than index.wml to do
this, because it *always* bites. Just have an empty index.wml, and
blingfactor.wml or something with the content.

bites what? Not following.

Someone picks it up and runs with it, despite any warnings.

Luis (noting that we've done it basically this way for at least 3 releases
now)

We haven't. We've always made the index.wml public at the very final stages.

- Jeff

--
EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/

    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.