Re: GNOME Logo Font

<quote who="Máirín Duffy">

I used the link on the GNOME Marketing wiki page; it points to a
sourceforge srpm [1] that appears to be broken (it won't build.) Do you
know of an easier (legal) way of obtaining it?

You can pull the .exe files and uncompress them with cabextract. Links over
here: http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/

Are you familiar with the Trebuchet license? I'm guessing it does prevent
us from just providing the font file? Is there a better way of obtaining
it than that source forge file that I'm missing? I don't know anything
about it or the Microsoft EULA changes so if you could provide more detail
on that, I'd appreciate. :)

Yeah, we can't redistribute the font file.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

   "You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to
       walk away, and know when to run." - Kenny Rogers, The Gambler