Re: [Ekiga-list] "security fail" message issue

On 23/03/15 03:57, Tom wrote:
I installed Ekiga through software center in Linuxmint 17 distro on my
desktop.  I filled out initial info, and now want to run test call.  The
audio and the echo call, and the 500ekiga calls all returned "security
fail" message.  Is this to be expected?  What do I do to see exactly
when the security fail took place?  Any help appreciated.

This typically appears when you are not registered to ekiga.net, or when you have disabled Network detection in preferences (ekiga.net currently needs this).