Re: [Ekiga-list] Newbie questions

Re: open port error message

Just installed 4.0.1 (over 4.0.0 on WinXP). The old port message is still there (no big surprise) but now I get another problem: In the system tray I get a yellow triangle exclamation warning saying: "Could not register to Ekiga.net". Now even the echo test doesn't work, I get a message: "Security check failed". So now Ekiga really doesn't work for me...

VFEmail.net - http://www.vfemail.net
$14.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!