Re: [Ekiga-list] How to rotate Remote Video Output by 90 degrees?

I am not able to figure out what source code I have to change to get this done.

I want to rotate the video output by 90 degrees.

I know I have to change the source code... but where?

I looked at videooutput-manager-x.cpp.... that file uses XWindow and
XVWindow for the output... there is nothing on the net about rotate
those or set the orientation of  them.

videooutput-manager-x.cpp