Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot accept calls

On 28/01/11 10:37, Baptiste Durand-Bret wrote:
Hello,

I'm sure I've missed something, but I can't figure out how accept incoming calls.
The green button next to the adress bar is disabled when I call myself. I can only reject the call.

I use Ekiga with an account at OVH in france, I'm behind a permissive NAT and I have no troubles when I make outgoing calls.
Also, I'm not in 'Do not disturb mode'.

My conf :
Debian squeeze/testing.
Ekiga 3.2.7
AwesomeWM so no network-manager.

Restart ekiga and tell us what happens when you receive a call. Also, do you see the notification window? Does awesomewm use notify system (i.e. icons shown near the tray icon, like vlc for ex.)?

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr