Re: [Ekiga-list] not able of talking to anybody in ekiga (stara posta)

>Dear Antonio,
>I tried both and here are the results as .png:
>"User is not available"
>"NOTICE: Could not send message"
>Thank you in advance for your help

I also confirm the same issues. My girlfriend fired up Ekiga 3.2.6 on
her Ubuntu 10.04 (32-bits) laptop using her ekiga.net account. While I
was using Ekiga 3.2.7 on Debian Squeeze (64-bits) on my own ekiga.net
account.

First of all, even though she was online and added to my list of
contacts, she did NOT appear as online. Furthermore any attempt to
call her made by me ended up with the message "User not available".
Chat messages were also not received.

Curiously she was (sometimes) able to see me online. Whenever she
called me (whether I appeared online or not) I would get the call and
could talk and transmit video (though sometimes it just refused to
work...)

I'll try to test it this again and will try getting a backtrace.

Andres