Re: [Ekiga-list] Linphone for iPhone Ekiga account setup

Sorry for the delay.

Two (2) screenshots are attached!

Linphone 1.0.4 on iPhone 3GS

Example account: example ekiga net

SIP account
Username: example
Password: ********
Domain: ekiga.net
Proxy:
Outbound proxy: OFF

Codecs
Speex 16Khz: ON
Speex 8Khz: ON
GSM: ON
ILBC: ON
PCMU: ON
PCMA: ON

Debug: OFF
Prefix:
Transport: udp
Background mode: OFF

P.S. I'm using Linphone 1.0.4 (see screenshot). It is the first
version of Linphone for iPhone that is working properly, and
because I'm affraid that the current version won't work properly,
I'll update Linphone once I will make a backup if the current
Linphone binary.