Re: [Ekiga-list] Is anyone using Ekiga with CallCentric's service?

On 08/02/11 18:07, Ira Malinich wrote:
I've been trying to get Ekiga 3.2.7 to work with CallCentric, but
haven't had much luck. I can't get successful registration and
CallCentric support tells me it's because Ekiga uses loose routing. I
get the impression from the mailing list that others have managed to
make this work, so I'm hoping someone can help. Otherwise, I'd be happy
to help troubleshoot the problem to make it work; I've already done some
snooping with Wireshark, but I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for.