[Ekiga-list] H264 video plugin

Hello,

For those whose distribution installed a too recent version of libx264 for Opal to use it, we compiled the H264 video plugin against the version 65 of libx264. The plugin and the library are statically linked so I suppose anyone may download this plugin and use it. The compilation was made with :

Opal : 3.3.6 sources downloaded from ekiga.org
libpt : 2.6.5 original from the distrib
Ekiga : 3.2.6 original from the distrib
URLs :
    http://www.etoilediese.fr/client/ekiga/h264_video_pwplugin_helper
    http://www.etoilediese.fr/client/ekiga/h264_video_pwplugin.so

I presume that those files should be copied in /usr/lib/opal-3.6.6/codecs/video and Ekiga restarted.

Regards,
--
Étoile Dièse