Re: [Ekiga-list] Programmatic Dialing

On 30/05/10 13:05, Darren996 wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to dial from another application?  I need
to have a VOIP phone dial a customer from an application I work on.  If
Ekiga can't do it is there some other VOIP phone that will?  Sorry, I'm
really new to this stuff and I'm not having any luck finding answers on my
own.

I thought that "ekiga -c 500 ekiga net" should call 500, but it is not true. Does someone if this is what it is supposed to do? Note that ekiga needs to register before calling 500.