Re: [Ekiga-list] How to play an audio file

You have to change he input device in the sound mixer from microphone to
the source of the music, CD, AUX in, mixer, etc...

If the PC is playing an MP3 file, it must send it to some sound device,
perhaps you can use a mixer SW tool to choose this device (i don't know
which one it is ) as the "input" device for ekiga.

--
Shawn Adams
shawn_adams web de

AOL AIM		field64