[Ekiga-list] recommend an alternate sip provider as backup

I really appreciate Ekiga's free SIP service, but every once in a while
it is unavailable when I need it.  For cases like that, I'd like to have
an alternate SIP provider that will work well with the Ekiga softphone.
That would exclude any providers that require you to specify an outbound
proxy, just to make my life simpler (Ekiga 2.0.12 doesn't allow you to
specify a different outbound proxy for each account).

Does anybody have any recommendations?

-Rob