Re: [Ekiga-list] NAT Test and stun server in Ekiga 3.2.6

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:44:33 +0100
Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> disable_stun is false by default, see
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/tree/ekiga.schemas.in.in?h=gnome-2-26#n511
>  I do not think that windows version has changed that.  Probably you
> have changed it involuntarily.

I never put my hands on the Windows box where this version of Ekiga runs. I just forwarded a few lines of the file ekiga.conf that was sent to me by a friend who is trying to run Ekiga on Windows. I am pretty sure he did not modify the Ekiga.conf file using e text editor and I believe Ekiga 3.2.6 client is not allowed to configure the stun server.
I will ask my friend to look into the .conf file after a clean install.

Best regards,

Antonio

--
 <palama inwind it>