Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga Engine

Hi Damien,

Thanks for your reply. I was going through the code and try to understand it. DOxygen has helped me so far
to understand the dependencies.  Here is what i intend to do:

* Use Ekiga as the Core of my Application
* Develop a Custom UI that can either go in as a plugin to Firefox (add-on) or a standalone Application

I Understand that Ekiga code is tightly coupled with GTK+ WM, so if i develop a standalone App, it should
be based off GTK+ itself. Any advice/suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Thanks And Regards,
Jayasimha