Re: [Ekiga-list] Thursday night Ekiga meet-ups

Glad to hear from you Chaitanya.  Yes the idea is that we connect on the
www.virtuallug.com Ekiga conference number so we can all hear and take
turns talking or debating topics of interest to Linux users.

Seems like Linux is so easy today, and one of the regular callers is an
11 year old successfully running Ubuntu, I bet you'd enjoy joining too.

Eventually I'd like voice and video conferencing, but I don't know how
yet.  Hopefully someone will show up one Thursday night and teach us how
to do it better, and then we will.  For now, Ekiga on a nice usb headset
seems to work well.

So check out the virtuallug web site for the connection details and give
it try tomorrow.....

Markt9