Re: [Ekiga-list] strange incoming calls from unknown callers

Phil Reynolds wrote:

> Possible SPIT attempts perhaps...

Aha ... hence I learn about Spam over Internet Telephony, more
technically called VoIP spam.

How does one guard against it, other than ignoring unknown callers? Does
Ekiga have something to deal with this problem?

Thanks.

ever having been read.