Re: [Ekiga-list] question of using Ekiga to KEK (fwd)

Craig,

Thank you.  I'm not sure H323 is the problem, and I will let Opal know
if I can pinpoint something there.  The symptom is that, while video
appears to be transmitted out from Ekiga, there is no video back and no
audio either way.  The -d 4 logs apparently do not show any problems.
Portions of the audio system work (e.g., I get the system sounds) but
others have become largely non-functional in some of the recent OS
releases.  I keep thinking it is something simple and all the problems
will go away.  No luck yet.

Joe