Re: [Ekiga-list] Any suggestions where I can get a free SIP address?

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 2:20 PM, yannick<sevmek free fr> wrote:

> procedure with 3.2.5?
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#Getting_the_stack_backtrace

Attaching the backtrace. I wasn't able to do anything such as enter a
sip address. We have a darkvoip sip address for berkeley tip tat we've
been able to use before, but I can't get that to work at all today.

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.