[Ekiga-list] SOCKS proxy

Does Ekiga currently support routing calls through a SOCKS proxy? I'm
asking because I'm currently using Ekiga 2.0.12 on Ubuntu 8.04, so I'm
not sure if this might be a feature that has been added to later Ekiga
versions. Right now, I'm behind a very restrictive network, and all of
my traffic needs to go through a SOCKS proxy, set up as an ssh tunnel.
Skype supports this feature, and it works quite well. If Ekiga 3.2
supports this feature, I would definitely consider upgrading to Jaunty
in order to get it, because right now, it's essential to my VoIP
needs.

Please let me know. Thanks,

Jake