Re: [Ekiga-list] Feature request: stop screensaver

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Le samedi 14 février 2009 à 19:31 +0000, Andrea a écrit :
Hi,

I would like to know whether other people would be interested in adding a config flag to stop the
screensaver during a video call.

I think it should not be a config flag : by default, it should stop the
screensaver when being in a call.

I wanted to try to add id myself I and I found that there is a call to reset the counter
XResetScreensaver.

I would like to ask the developers if there is an easy point in the code that is called often during
a call. I would add later the relevant config option.

I think there is also a standard DBUS call for that, but I'm not sure
about that.

It's already working, as part of gnome-session support since 20090129.

Snark on #ekiga