Re: [Ekiga-list] Could not register (Requested terminated) w/ ekiga-3.2

2009/4/9 Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>:

> Probably not using 'debug' removes a few flags that are really required.
> That's up to the Gentoo packager to fix that.

I will use the logging capabilities of Portage (the Gentoo package
manager) to take a look at the differences between the debug and the
non-debug versions.

I should be able to get at both the ./configure calls and the
summaries that opal and ekiga give at the end of the configure phase.

More later.

Bent