Re: [Ekiga-list] Could not register (Requested terminated) w/ ekiga-3.2

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 6:48 AM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
> For [2]: should the xcap patch be applied upstream?  What is the relation
> between (first comments of) [2] and connection issues?
Actually, some comment below this one are complaining about connection issues.

> Could you attach the -d 4 output for 3.2.0?
I will when I will be back home but when I was investigating about
this issue, I didn't find anything useful. I hope you will.

Thanks,
Mounir