Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga 3.0.0 win32 cross compile

Hi Damien,
   I got it working!!
   I've tried to first compile it for ubuntu following => http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compile_your_own_SVN_version_of_Ekiga_on_Ubuntu
  And after that I've gone back to gnome 2.24 version, in the win32 directory and executed make update-source & make, and it worked.

  I guess that I've installed many libraries that are needed for compilation of ekiga for win32.

  Sorry for bothering you with this issue, I hope to start bothering with real functionality or bug issues. XD

Bests,

Gorka

2008/10/14 Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Hi,

Le mardi 14 octobre 2008 à 13:04 +0200, Epelde Gorka a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>

>  I'm having the same error as Jason. I would be interested in being
> able to compile Windows version so that I can test my own changes to
> Ekiga. Could you tell me where the problem is?

Unfortunately, I have no idea :(

--
 _     Damien Sandras
(o-