[Ekiga-list] Grandstream Consumer/Enterprise phone question (anyone use on Ekiga?)

Hi everyone,

This question sort of goes with the question I had asked before about looking for a VOIP phone that works with Ekiga. I've been doing some research on SIP compatible phones and I came across a line of phones made by Grandstream Network Inc. These look like phones that would do what I'm looking for that is having a phone that connects directly to my router so that I can place calls without having my computer on. I was wondering if anyone uses anything like this or can recommend me a phone that defiantly would work with Ekiga. I'm also on IRC at the moment IRC server: irc.gnome.org Handle: joneal and I also have a SIP account 8249 ekiga net

Thank you for helping!

--
Sincerely,
Business Manager Jeremiah O'Neal <we6jbo dstarswitch com>

Network with me: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/944/834