[Ekiga-list] voice chat with Yahoo messenger

im having difficulty doing a voice chat with a yahoo messenger using ekiga. i am i the only one experiencing this? when i try to initiate a voice chat the yahoo member accepts my invitation for voice that but nothing happens. also when i use yahoo messenger to add gtalk2voip to my buddy list it says no such member listed or something like that. does anyone have a solution?