Re: [Ekiga-list] for a short test [AGAIN]?

Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le dimanche 16 mars 2008 à 22:12 +0100, jacques a écrit :

>> Ideas to fix this are welcome,

> It could be yet another alsa bug. Try upgrading it perhaps.

Ekiga now runs on another computer (slower but more « classic » HP
Vectra 700 VL) under Ubuntu 7.10.

The '500' echo test sounds better, there are no erratics sound card «jams»

I'will by standing by to morrow around 09:00 TU for new tests,
sound and chat only, no available camera at the moment.

Callers will be welcome :)

  Jacques Lavignotte <sip:lebocabot ekiga net>