Re: [Ekiga-list] No sound from Ekiga

Hi,

Hmmmmm.  Very curious.  My computers are all on the same LAN/subLAN,
with static IPs.

But I think I have found the answer.  It is the FastStart.  It was on in
ekiga, but off in gnomemeeting.  I don't recall ever changing whatever
the configuration was when I installed the programs.  I don't know what
FastStart is, so I wouldn't fuss with it.  I will have a full
operational test later today, but the behavior looks good now.  I could
not find anything about FastStart at ekiga.org, but it may be there
somewhere.

Thank you.

Joe