Re: [Ekiga-list] Dynamic IP

Are you behind a NAT router, or is the PC live on the internet ?
In the first case, it should work. In the second case, there is no other
way than restarting Ekiga for now :(

So I understand that if my IP address didn't change, Ekiga could run 24/7 ?

I am live with a public IP address. I get kicked out every 3 days, my scripts notice that and log me it again, but the IP changes. So I suppose I will have to add a section to restart Ekiga. Or better yet - is there a command line API to re-login? I tried looking at http://www.ekiga.org/index.php?rub=3 , but I cannot see any manual of the command-line options/signals ?

Moreover, when my IP changes and Ekiga logs me out, I can see no visual hint that this has happened. Neither in the system tray nor in the main window. I consider this a bug, Damien :)