Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to get incoming calls from sip provider ekiga.net set up on asterisk

Are you sure?
As I am using the ekiga wiki examples, the incoming works as described but the outgoing is confusing to me as its not clear to follow the example in the outgoing section of the ekiga wiki help.