Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Broken compilation

Le 11/01/2014 19:38, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Le 10/01/2014 21:35, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
ekiga-config-tool has been removed, see
https://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/commit/?id=c0c65ccbdd0.  bin_SCRIPTS
has been removed in that commit, you have something wrong in your
repository in my opinion.

I cloned it anew and end up in the same bad situation...

I inquired, understood and fixed the src/Makefile.am situation.

The fact that ekiga didn't run after the compilation was due to the fact
that I was trying to run using ./src/ekiga on a box where the
gsettings-enabled ekiga was never installed. That means ekiga can't be
run from the build tree without installation whenever the gsettings
setup is modified.

Now I'll be able to test my last changes.