Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] new GUI

Le 08/02/2012 12:22, Genghis Khan a écrit :
On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 09:51:47 +0100
Thierry Simonnet <t simonnet esiee fr> wrote:

Hello,

new GUI with buttons is convenient.
No more trouble with numbers, but... ;-)

  * H323 is not working as usual. I have to investigate
  * I think that audio and video codecs should be displayed like
    performance parameters. Useful to check  codec negociation.
It has been added to the TODO list
http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/commit/?id=0ef631a061c6d6dff0e45160b2888bb2100dc677
 5) Rework in call information display in the call window
+  (most notably, show codecs used)

  * new png icons for new GUI are not well set up and are not present
in win32 version
Why don't you attach a screenshot?

Available at http://www.pateam.org/archive/tmp/ekiga-win32/trunk/Ekiga.jpg

Best regards