Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Problem videoconference

On 15/03/11 16:35, Alessandro Canessa wrote:
Hi,

I have installed Ekiga over Windows 7 with success.

I have registred Ekiga with IP PBX Dexgate. I have no problem with audio
and video call but i have some problems with videoconference with a
Grandstream GXV3000.

What problem is it?

Any suggestions to solve the problem? Problem with decoder or what else?

Concealing errors are given by libavcodec. But libavcodec used in ekiga is old, maybe two years ago, so such errors might have been fixed in the meantime.

Take a look at ffmpeg_error_patch.txt from http://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opalvoip/opal/branches/v3_6/plugins/video/H.263-1998/

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr