[Ekiga-devel-list] VP200 H323 protocol hung after successive incoming calls

I am testing on Ekiga 3.2.7 and 3.3.0 version against the VP200 Sorenson VRS
which is very popular h232 devices among deaf people.  I notice first VP200
call to Ekiga is good but Ekiga ignores successive calls even though VP200
is showing me there is ringing in Ekiga and I answer on Ekiga.  Nothing
happens.
I need help to check error of H323 protocol.

Both Ekiga version works properly when the calls are directed to the VP200.
I have output debug file.

I am using Ubuntu 10.10.
Based on Ekiga 3.3.0 debugging
file:///home/lorin/debug/myin.log