[Ekiga-devel-list] problem to get fully operationnal ekiga on wheezy x86_64

Title: signature
Hi all,

I use Ekiga with h263 or h264, under debian ekiga is not compiled with those codecs.
I have compiled  ffmpeg with all necessary non free codecs
then I did :
svn export https://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opalvoip/ptlib/branches/v2_10 ptlib
svn export https://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opalvoip/opal/branches/v3_10 opal
git clone git://git.gnome.org/ekiga
cd ptlib
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ../opal/
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ../ekiga
./autogen.sh --disable-avahi
make
sudo make install

everything goes well Ekiga starts but......
when connecting the adress automatically changes to h323:***.***.***.***:1720
the local video freezes and it is impossible to get the distant video, sound is working properly.

When I use the standard wheezy ekiga connexion is OK but with H261.

any idea or hint to get it work.

Thanks
--
Gérard Vidal
ENS de Lyon | Directeur délégué adjoint du pôle diffusion des savoirs