Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Regarding SRTP support

I can get working on it as soon as I find time. Thanks for your replies.

--SM

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
On 12/09/10 08:46, SM wrote:
Hi,
  Does Ekiga 3.2.7 have support for SRTP? Is it already enabled or we need
to compile it separately? Since OPAL has support for SRTP, can we utilize
the same?

I will really appreciate an early reply.

OPAL supports SRTP it seems, and ekiga of course should use it when supporting SRTP.  But there is no SRTP or ZRTP support for ekiga at the moment, to my knowledge.