[Ekiga-devel-list] the delaying of starting ekiga and hanging up a video connection

hi,everyone,
   I have succeeded to compile ekiga on my ubuntu 9.04 sever, but one problem is that when I start the ekiga in the Terminal with the command "./ekiga", it almost takes several minutes to start, and what's more, when I try to hang up a video connection(point to point, or a multipoint video room), it almost takes 5 minutes to  get out.

   why, is there anything should I pay attention to? or is there anything can I do to solve the problem?