Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Various crashes (on master)

Damien Sandras schrieb:
> Le samedi 05 septembre 2009 à 18:57 +0200, Dominik a écrit :
>
>> Damien Sandras schrieb:

>>> It seems you quit Ekiga when it crashes. Is that the case?
>>>

>> No, I just waited a few seconds after placing the call.
>>

> Could you provide a backtrace from gdb?

I'm afraid, no.
I've never used gdb and and since I've updated to the latest opal svn
version I can't compile it anymore:
> /home/dom/opal/src/sip/sippres.cxx:283: error: invalid conversion from
‘const void*’ to ‘void*’

Trying to start gdb fails, too (surely my fault, because I uninstalled
und deleted the source folder to make a clean, new installation)
> Starting program: /usr/local/bin/ekiga exec-file ekiga
> /usr/local/bin/ekiga: error while loading shared libraries:
libopal.so.3.7-beta1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or

regards
Dominik

PS:  The logs were three days old. Before the problem with opal starts.