Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Crash on... startup!

Damien Sandras schrieb:
Le mardi 13 octobre 2009 à 19:26 +0200, Michael Rickmann a écrit :
Julien Puydt schrieb:
Julien Puydt a écrit :
I had a nice surprise this morning, trying to launch ekiga :
I'll try to update my ptlib&opal to see if I have just been unlucky.
I retried this evening : still crashing :-(

I tried this evening on WIN32 : still crashing.
I guess we will have to exercise patience.
I made shure that the reason for the crash is mainly in Opal's handlers.cxx index maps and not in Ekiga's heap. With attached patch Ekiga works.

I'll insist with Robert, but currently he does not answer me anymore.

I guess we interrupted Robert's workflow. I trust in his expertise. Things may be more complicated than we can imagine.
Michael