[Ekiga-devel-list] WIN32 master Preview crash on exit

Ok, the next one. As the title says it occurs on exit and only when video preview is active. The gdb and d4 logs can be found at http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/master-crashes-041009.tar.gz . The gdb backtraces come in to flavours but both seem to indicate difficulties around the sequence to shut down video preview, videoinput-core and videooutput-core. What is the right sequence here ?

I also checked git versions 28ed1-2009-09-05 d6ff5-2009-09-04 and b4ef10d-2009-08-25, the latter being before boost transition, I think. The crash happened in all of them.

Is there any indication that this happens under Linux master as well?
Michael